Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 1, 2012

The Quantum Activists: Amit Goswami and the Dalai Lama?

I meant to put this stuff into the post linked below,
The Aim of Darts,
where I talk about Amit Goswami. 
I came across a trailer for a movie he appeared in about the
Dalai Lama, which has caused a bit of a stir between mainland China and Taiwan,
Harrison Ford Documentary, Dalai Lama Renaissance, Attacked by China's Communist Party 
"China's Communist Party attacks "Dalai Lama Renaissance" (http://www.DalaiLamaFilm.com), a documentary film about the Dalai Lama narrated by Harrison Ford, after the film premieres in Taiwan and receives front page positive Taiwanese press. 
China's response likely an attempt to counteract the Chinese language Taiwanese press which is often read in China. 
Film to be released in China, under the radar of the Chinese government."
I have not seen either of these two films and I am not a follower of Tibetan Buddhism, but I am interested  in checking the films out. 
I like the term Quantum Activist, because I feel this is one area I need too get active in ... the quantum universe.
Why else are we here, if not to explore inner space?
Kundun is a film that I own and highly recommend viewing ... whatever your beliefs about the Dalai Lama.

Dalai Lama Renaissance

2 comments:

  1. Love that term. Quantum activist. It just rolls so easily off the tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Quantum activist - as per Trish & Rob's comment that sounds good.

    ReplyDelete