Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 27, 2026

Celebrate National Banana Lovers Day and Burger Day Just Because It's National Just Because Day?πŸŒπŸ’–πŸ”πŸ˜˜

I saw that it was 'National Banana Lovers Day', 'National Burger Day' and 'National Just Because Day' today, so I stopped in at a local burger joint on the way home from work and ordered a Banana Split and a burger, just because I missed out on celebrating 'National Banana Split Day' on Tuesday.
SLIM'S
Every August 27th
It's been a while since I ate at this burger joint above, mainly because I wasn't impressed with the food last time I was here, but I gave them one more try, only because they had Banana Splits
on the menu, as well as burgers, and this time the food was quite OK.
This take away meal above was the last time I ate a burger from here and I wasn't impressed, considering that burger cost me over $20 at the time.
Now I know that I should have just gone with the $14 original burger and a side menu item.
SLIM'S
Their 
Banana Splits are quite good I have to say, but I also have to say that I'm not really a banana lover.
Around where I live there are self-serve banana trailers on the side of the road in whichever direction you travel, and on the way to see the latest Spiderman movie on Wednesday I pulled over to see how these things operated, as I would imagine that they would lose a lot of bananas to theft.
They don't just sell bananas I found out on a closer look.
And they even show you what can happen to you if you try to pinch a few freebies, like this mugshot displayed on the van.
I'd rather buy my bananas from the local fruit shop owner anyway, if I was that much into bananas, which I'm not.
And on the subject of bananas, I dropped into a local street library to drop some books off and see if there were any books that interested me, and there was one with bananas on the cover, so I took it to read, even though I'm not into "sex workers" either ... figuratively or literally:-)
The last time I saw a story about sex workers and bananas was when I read about Meghan handing out bananas with messages written on them with permanent markers:-)
And there is another book that I have but still haven't read yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment