The last lighthouse I visited was the Rottnest Island lighthouse in mid-July this year.
My favourite lighthouse is still in Byron Bay and I had planned on visiting it next weekend, when I was planning on attending the 'Byron Writers Festival' at the beginning of the year, until I saw that the festival organizers scattered all the talks throughout the town instead of just in one place, like the
Bangalow showgrounds the last couple of years.
The festival organizers can count me out if they plan on doing that again next year, as well.
| Byron Bay lighthouse |
The Rottnest Island lighthouse is now my second favorite lighthouse in which I have climbed to the top of.
| Filmed on Rottnest Island, Western Australia |
I guess Watts would be involved around an electric powered lighthouse?-)
One guy told me that one day when he was volunteering down at the guns, his wife rang him from the lighthouse and told him that she had Chris Hemsworth and his wife and kids doing a tour of the lighthouse.
I had been telling him about us going to see Matt Damon in 'The Odyssey' in Perth that night and told him that Matt Damon and Chris Hemsworth were mates and how Matt often spends time with his family in Byron Bay at the Hemsworth's home.
The Odyssey: Trickster and Homesickness?ππ‘I bought a Pomegranate Lemonade and a Byron Bay cookie, which I was surprised to see being sold in Western Australia.
The rain started to get heavier as we walked down the hill to wait at the bus shelter for the shuttle bus.
The rain started to get heavier as we walked down the hill to wait at the bus shelter for the shuttle bus.
We saw a dead covid on our way down to the bus stop, and then it started pouring down and didn't let up until we got on the boat back to Perth.
At least we did get to see a sunset in Perth as we were heading back to Perth down the Swan River.What's With All The Hits on My 'The FARcast and the Fear of Flying' Post Lately?π«π¨π¬π±



No comments:
Post a Comment