Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 4, 2026

How to Celebrate International Owl Awareness Day During Simplify Your Life Week?πŸ¦‰πŸ›ŒπŸ˜΄

One thing I won't be doing for the rest of the week
(or for the rest of my life hopefully) is colouring in.
I'm giving my colouring in books away, as from today.
How to Celebrate National Colo[u]ring Book Day?✍πŸ˜’
Usually, the birds in my life find me, I don't find them, and one bird that hasn't found me yet, and I haven't been actively able to find in the wild, is an owl ... and I have looked many times now.
I've always been a corvid person as far as the birds in my life go anyway, but I guess the elephant in the room today is the owl:-)

UPDATE: August 10th, 2026
Barn owl baby boom welcomed in
rural WA following mouse plague
I was in Western Australia last month for five days, but I still haven't seen an owl in the wild yet.
I didn't see any mice over there, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment