Just Watching the Wheels Go Round
"You can observe a lot just by watching" Yogi Berra
Synchromysticism
"
Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance.
"
- Jake Kotze
August 2, 2026
How to Celebrate National Sisters Day on Psychic Day?ðŪððĪð
First
Sunday
in August
I just stumbled upon a
podcast
this week called
'The Soul Stories Podcast'
, which is linked to a website called
'Those2Sisters'
and seeing that today is
'
Psychic Day'
and
'National Sisters Day'
I thought this might make an amusing post
... but I'm no
psychic
, so what would I know
?-)
Episode
1
My Soul J
ourney
First
Sunday
of August
Those
2
Sisters
Not that I know who these women are, or just how
"psychic"
they are, so use your own intuition when listening to what they are saying, or trying to sell you
:-)
I wrote about finding
'The Soul Stories Podcast'
in the recent post -
Last Friday
of
July
Episode
44
-
Crap
ya
Dacks
How to Celebrate
National Get Gnarly Day
on Your Soul Journey
?
ðððĶð
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment