Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 6, 2026

How NOT to Celebrate National Root Beer Float Day?🧠🍺😰

The last time I can remember having a root beer float was about this time last year at Universal Studios in Singapore, when I ordered one to go with my pizza.
The trouble was it was getting close to closing time when I ordered my root beer float and I tried to drink it as quickly as I could, which resulted in the worst icecream headache I have ever had in my life.
They're good, but if you don't want a real bad brain freeze, drink them slowly. 
I learned the hard way.
Every August 6th
I see that today is also 'National Fresh Breath Day', which also makes me think back to Singapore this time last year, as chewing gum is banned over there and you can get a $2000 fine if caught with it.
But hey, when in
Rome ... unless you are members of the band 'Massive Attack' who just played Singapore, and are playing in my hometown of Brisbane tonight I see:-)
Every August 6th
Ironically, today is also the anniversary of the dropping of the
Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima and August 9th will be the anniversary of the dropping of the Atom Bomb on Nagasaki and the anniversary of the 
Proclamation of Singapore.
My POV in Singapore for the 60th last year
August is Motorsports Awareness Month?🏍🏁🎡
Every August
Unlike 
'Massive Attack' and Wicked Wen, I'm allowed to go back to Singapore anytime I want to;-)

UPDATE: August 9th, 2026
Massive Attack @ Brisbane
Entertainment Centre
I didn't go to the Brisbane concert, but here is a review of it from someone who writes for 'Scenestr' magazine.
I see that they are playing
Sydney tonight (August 9th).
Elizabeth Fraser
And that
Christopher Knowles' "singing prophet" Elizabeth Fraser is touring with 
'Massive Attack' and will be on stage in Sydney tonight.
But if I was down in
Sydney today, I'd be off to see the Sharks play the Dragons:-)
I'll just have to watch it in my living room on TV from Brisbane.

No comments:

Post a Comment