Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 21, 2026

How to Celebrate National Junk Food Day?πŸ’˜πŸŒ­πŸ”πŸ©πŸ˜‹πŸ’”

To tell the truth, I haven't stopped eating
"junk food" since going to Perth.
I actually went on a diet before I went to Perth (losing 5 kg) so I could put it back on over there, while on a 5-day holiday.
I've only put back on 3kg since I got back with all the walking I did over there, but now I'm going to trim that off again after my "junk food" binge ... hopefully.
When I was in
Perth, I went and had a Whopper at the first Hungry Jack's opened in Australia.
Ironically, 
Hungry Jack's is a sponsor of the West Coast Eagles, the team we (Brisbane Lions) were playing that night at OPTUS Stadium, and one of our sponsors is McDonald's:-)
Someone donated the above Indigenous West Coast Eagles jersey to the Op Shop I volunteer at months ago, and I bought it, knowing that I was heading to Perth to watch the West Coast Eagles play my team in July.
I mainly had it hanging up to remind me to visit the first Hungry Jack's opened in Australia, and I've since re-donated the jersey back to the Op Shop, since it's not a jersey that I would wear, with me being a Brisbane Lions supporter.
Funnily enough, I nearly forgot about visiting this Hungry Jack's store until my son asked me on the Saturday if I still planned on eating there:-)
Cut to today and I went and saw 'The Odyssey' on the really big screen, since I had kept falling asleep when I saw it on Friday in Perth with my son.
After the movie, which I stayed awake for right through this time, I decided to go and try a Broken Hearts Burger Club burger, but it looks like they went broke recently.
So, I went and had 
Hungry Jack's again, to celebrate National Junk Food Day, because tomorrow I diet;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment