Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 6, 2013

Matthew Manning



I read about Matthew in Lyall Watson's book
Gifts of Unknown Things.
One of Matthew's automatic drawings.
I hadn't heard about him for years, so I Googled him and found this great interview above,with part 2 below, and you should be able to find the other parts by clicking on the You Tube links at the end of part 2, and subsequent parts.

Matthew Manning UK Healer
See Matthew's drawings here

Matthew Manning



1 comment:

Mike Perry said...

Matthew Manning - now there's a name I'd forgotten. Haven't read or seen anything about him for yonks. I do remember that he had moved into healing and that's about it. Thanks for the memory jog.