Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 29, 2024

PREGNANT BARBIE/MARGOT?๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿšผ๐Ÿช†

Congrats Margot ... and maybe a Barbie doll to celebrate the birth may be on the cards I would think?
Maybe Matel can make it work now?
Hey, who cares, because the main thing is that there is another Aussie coming into the world;-)
I guess if it's a girl it will be named Nikki (don't quote me on the spelling of Nikki, that's just how a high school drop out like me would spell the name ... blame my high school English teachers for that one ... even though I know that that did the best they could do with a little bastard of a student like me;-)
Was Weird Barbie mentioned in that video right at the top of this post?
Looks like Margot is giving birth to another dragon, like me this year, also:-)
And did they say that the Midge doll already had a son named Ryan?-)
Barbie is One of the Most Annoying Aussie Words Around?๐Ÿค๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฆ

No comments:

Post a Comment