Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 17, 2024

Did Weird Barbie Touch My Pussy?-)🎥😸🐅🎬🐯

Kate McKinnon played Weird Barbie in the 'Barbie' movie, but she also played Carole Baskin in 'Joe vs. Carole'.
A few weeks ago, a lady in a hot pink 4-wheel drive (and who looked like Barbie) donated a Jeep full of stuff to the Op shop I work in parttime.
As I was helping her to unload her Barbie car, she pointed to 3 wooden cats and singled out 2 of them and told me that they were used on the set of 'Joe vs. Carole'.
I ended up buying all 3 cats, as I just knew that they would look good in my home whether they were off the set or not.
I binged watched 'Joe vs. Carole' on the STAN streaming service that week, since I already had a subscription, but I only managed to spot one of the cats in the final episode.
My pussy in 'Joe vs. Carole', sitting far right, ironically:-)
I can't stop wondering if Kate touched my pussy now;-)
And as much as I love the two cats off the 
'Joe vs. Carole' set, I must admit that I even like the golden cat that wasn't on the set more, as freaky as it looks sitting in the corner of my dining room, like some alien looking cat with spirals all over it.
And it sits under my Robert Irwin hummingbird print -
The Hummingbird Effect/s?
The spirals on the cat
seem to go with the spiral on my wall hanging nearby in my dining room, too:-)
Ironically, Kyle MacLachlan who plays Howard Baskin in the series shares Feb 22 as a birthday with Steve Irwin -
Introducing:
Joe
vs Carole
Apparently, the TV series is based off the Wondery podcast of the same name, which slants the story more in Carole's favour than Joe's, unlike the Netflix series I had watched before.
Kate McKinnon on
Becoming
Carole Baskin
I like how Kate mentions that she has become more of a bird person than a cat or dog person when asked by the host of the podcast above:-)
And Kate says it was from watching birds around the pond in the Brisbane Botanical Gardens:-)
To me happiness is a warm pussy ... but that just sounds wrong on so many levels compared to people being able to admit to liking warm puppies:-P
Anyway, I'm just happy to have my wooden cats around me in my home, now:-)
And if I want to see tigers, I'll just head to Australia Zoo -

No comments:

Post a Comment