Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 9, 2024

Jung, Starbucks, Signs and Symbols? 📕🥤⚓♒🦉

I think that this
'This Jungian Life' podcast episode above is very interesting, especially when it comes to 
Murray Stein using the Starbucks logo as a sign/symbol, not to mention his mention of the stop sign as a sign.
I have to wonder what these Jungians would make of the sanity of my old mate over at 'The Secret Sun' blog with his obsession of the Starbucks logo and sirens?-)
Showing Secret Sun posts sorted by
relevance for query Starbucks
Or what they would think of Doreen Virtue, the ex-mermaid/angel lady and her new friends view of Starbucks, as her friend recently mentioned on their podcast show?-)
Spiritual Narcissism?
Oh, and by the way, that photo of the stop sign I used in this post is the site of a memorial for a young mother who was murdered near that spot a few weeks ago in a hit and run by an ex-partner's jealous current partner, literally a stone's throw from the post office I picked up my owl alarm clock

No comments:

Post a Comment