Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 18, 2024

Putting a Lens on Happiness? 🙋😁😼😆😊😎

I picked up a colour booklet titled 'Happiness' (by the Wyeth pharmaceutical company) from a free book swap cabinet in a Mt. Cotton supermarket, with the cabinet being the size of a bathroom medical cabinet ironically.
To Be or Not To Be ... Happy? :-)/:-(
Wyeth was a pharmaceutical company until it was purchased by Pfizer in 2009.
I often donate and take books from this cabinet if I'm on my way to the Victoria Point cinemas or visiting my sister at her house.
I wanted to know more about this little booklet after I had read it, so I did a Google Lens search using my photo of the booklets' cover, which I had used in my last post -
I only found one real match to my photo, and it was someone trying to flog this booklet off on ebay for $10!
Unless this booklet is some kind of collector's item, I don't think the buyer will be too happy at paying 10 bucks for this small booklet:-)
Bluesfest Easter Sunday 2018: A Fool's Journey with Something to Crow About?
That made me happy;-)
That's a
Bromley butterfly on my wall below that I picked up from a Thrift Store ... and makes me happy:-)
Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit ... Hole?
I also picked up a
Bromley butterfly tray, which is now the centerpiece of my dining room table.
I see in the news that next
Easter will be Bluesfest's last ... which doesn't make me happy:-(
Ironically, those two Bluesfests in the posters above never took place because of Covid:-(
Bluesfest 2020: The Festival That Never Took Place?
I still haven't read 'Man's Search For Meaning' yet, but I mean too in my search for meaning ... whatever that means:-)
Wait a minute, wasn't Helen Keller deaf and blind?!
Here's a saying that they can quote me on, "Only clowns strive to be happy all of the time";-)
I'll be passing the booklet along on my next trip to the book cabinet:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment