Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 28, 2024

Thrift Shop Biography Podcast?🎤✍📕

I found the
'
Thrift Shop Biography' podcast recently when I was searching for podcast episodes through Apple Podcasts about Drew Barrymore, when Drew was about to take the stage in my hometown of Brisbane a few weeks back -
Far from Home (1989)
I've since listened to the episodes about
Prisilla, Prince Harry and yesterday one that I thought I would never have listened to about Mariah Carey, only because I saw the tragic news yesterday about her mother and sister passing away on the same day, and realized I knew nothing about Mariah really, than brief news headlines now and then about her LoveLife to James Packer.
"Welcome to our podcast where we discuss and deliberate over memoirs and biographies found in thrift shops. This is a great way to do things as we are not choosing who to read about[?]. We may not be fans of the person, we may never have heard of the person and we never know who we are going to find next...
There are only 2 rules to this podcast. The book has to be found in a thrift shop and we are not allowed to talk about the book until we press record, which is sometimes agonising.
We have lots of episodes coming up so if you find yourself enjoying our podcast, please be sure to subscribe to be among the first to hear about each episode."
Thrift Shop Biography Podcast
I guess I love the concept of this podcast, because like I wrote in my last post, I get a lot of my books now through the Op Shop I work at part time -
Grabbing a Bite at Wahlburgers Byron Bay After a Day at the Writers Festival?🍔📕

No comments:

Post a Comment