Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 13, 2024

Father of Tiramisu Roberto "Loli" Linguanotto Dies?๐Ÿ˜‹

I never knew that Tiramisu was invented by one bloke, until I saw his passing announced in the news last month.
Oddly enough, this newspaper article above was in a local Australian newspaper on the Saturday before 'Loli' passed away on the Sunday ... and Australia is about 8 hours ahead of Italy.
Ariarne Titmus in 60-year First?๐Ÿชต๐Ÿ‰
I bought a Tiramisu donut that week in honour of 
'Loli' passing, but I can't say that I have ever been a fan of the Italian dessert ... and can't see myself eating another Tiramisu donut again over the other choices in the display case at the donut shop.
But it's OK.
Kind of synchromystic that Ariarne Titmus' medals in the pool came the weekend the "inventor" of Tiramisu passed away, and that the names Titmus and Tiramisu kind of look similar on paper?
Let them eat cake?
Whatever Happened to Those Good Ol' Donut Days? ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜›

No comments:

Post a Comment