Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 11, 2024

Artworks at the 2024 Byron Writers Festival?📕🎭🎨🖌

Yesterday was my first trip over the
Queensland/New South Wales state border since Covid hit, back in 2020, and my first visit to the Byron Writers Festival since it relocated to my favourite New South Wales town of Bangalow.
I think this was the last trip I did to New South Wales pre-covid -
What Will Children's Day Look Like in 2040?
2020: Fortress Queensland?
I could only afford to go for one day this year, and yesterday was it.
Hopefully next year I'll be able to afford to stay down there for the whole weekend?
I'll have to put the begging bowls out for the year ... especially if I want to take home some art:-)
But to me the whole venue of the Bangalow showgrounds is a work of art ... even the dunnies, and I realize that it has been 10 years this year since I have been to the Bangalow Show, as I wrote in this old post -
Opening Night at Zakay Glass Creations Gallery
No that's just another trash can:-)
No that's just a sign pointing the way:-)
Jung, Starbucks, Signs and Symbols? 📕🥤⚓♒🦉
I love the artworks I find at this Writers Festival and have been writing about them for years -
Artworks at the 2016 Byron Bay Writers Festival
I have to say that this one pictured below is my favourite.
If only I had a spare couple of grand on me yesterday;-)
That one reminds me of the year 2020 for some reason;-)
They even run an Op Shop down here I see?
Only joking:-)
Even the drinks were a work of art on the day, and at least I could afford to buy one of those:-)
And one of these:-)
But unfortunately, I couldn't afford one of these:-(

UPDATE: August 11, 2024
Art As Evocation –
Phil Ford and JF Martel
I find it rather synchromystic that my old mate Gordon White dropped this 'Rune Soup' post yesterday about art:-)
I only found out about this You Tube/Podcast of Gordon's at the 'Synchromystic Stuff' blog site this morning.
What AI has to say
about the
dark trickster
I see my old friends over at 'The Mystical Underground' site, who I have heard them refer to me as a deranged mind on podcasts they probably didn't think I would listen to, also posted this latest post above on August 9th using AI.
I guess the "Dark Trickster" has a way of telling you just who your "real" friends are?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment