Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 4, 2024

The Running Woman: Remember 3 Years Ago When Kamala Harris Was Caught in a "Sonic War" Jake?๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ‘€✊๐Ÿ˜Ž

And now it's time for
Kamala to start running in 2024 it seems?-)
I remember an old post I wrote about Kamala as VP being caught in a "Sonic War", which in hindsight seems rather synchromystic with Trump nearly getting his ear shot off as the Games were just beginning -
Watching that
'Miringle' sync film of Jake's in 2024 makes me realize that the 2028 Games will be in LA and the 2032 Games are going to take place in my hometown of Brisbane -

2 comments:

  1. Hi, if you were ever wondering about my synch thoughts on Trump and Kamala, I've written about them and the Jodoverse:

    https://cluelessmagic.wordpress.com/2024/08/04/the-jodoverse-men-women-war-peace-forecasting-and-fortune-telling/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know that I was Maria? ;-)

    ReplyDelete