Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 18, 2024

What the LAH is Singlish?👄👀😕⚾(Catch No Ball)😁

I was listening to a recent 'The Straits Times Podcast' titled 'Standard English vs Singlish: Is the Lingual Tug-of-War Over?' and was wondering what the Lah is Singlish?
Singaporean English
(Singlish) Explained
And coud I use an AI app on my phone to translate Singlish into English?
LAH spelled backwards is HAL:-)
Something to THINK About?-)
I'd like to hear the song
'Bicycle Built for Two' sung in Singlish for when I'm shutting down that app;-)
I notice that podcast episode above was uploaded on July 4th, 2024 (AKA American Independance Day).
Wow, the only one in that video above who doesn't have an accent was the Australian:-)
Wow, I have a lot to learn before I go over to Singapore.
And I might need to take a baseball mit and my Happiness booklet over with me;-)
Putting a Lens on Happiness? 🙋😁😼😆😊😎
What's the matter, you "catch no ball" ⚾ with my post?-)
Looks like I'll need to take my chill pills😰, as it's probably going to be hot over there:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment