Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 31, 2026

How to Celebrate National Get Gnarly Day on Your Soul Journey?πŸŒŠπŸ„πŸ¦ˆπŸƒ

You won't get me jumping out of a plane with a parachute. unless it's going to crash.
Or surfing out among sharks, or rock-climbing vertical drops with a rope.
I'm not frightened of dying, but I am frightened by how I could die, so I'm not going to put myself into a frightening way to exit the planet if I can help it, unless it's to protect someone whose life I feel is worth saving by putting myself into danger to do so.
I find life fearful enough, without having to go out actively looking to conquer a fear, like jumping out of a plane, or swim amongst sharks, when I don't have to.
And I certainly don't want to "crap my dacks" in public trying to overcome my fears, which ironically is one of my fears:-)
The Soul Stories Podcast
Funny thing was I was listening to the 'Soul Stories' podcast above and looking through the podcast archives when I saw the 'Crap ya Dacks' episode just after I saw that picture for 'Get Gnarly Day' of a person hanging from a parachute, and I thought if that was me, I'd be crapping my pants:-) 
So, after listening to Episode 24 and Episode 1, I listened to the 'Crap ya Dacks' episode.
Episode 1 My Soul Journey
I have to say that I'm no fan of Tony Robbins though and would probably 'Crap my Dacksat the admission prices to his performances.
This Is The Last Video You’ll Ever Watch About Synchronicities?! πŸ“ΌπŸ‘€πŸ™„

No comments:

Post a Comment