Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 16, 2016

Synchronicity Podcast with Noah Lampert - Episode 2 - Dustin Marshall from Feral Audio


This is one of the best podcast episodes I have EVER heard in any podcast series on the net.
Pretty big call, I know, but I mean it, because the subjects discussed in this episode are such a big problem in our modern world ... especially depression, suicide and life purpose.
ADULT LANGUAGE AND CONCEPTS DISCUSSED, probably not suitable for young people.
Synchronicity – Ep. 2Dustin Marshall
There are some very interesting podcasts at Feral Audio,
but I'll pass on the
Satan one, thanks
"Noah sits down with producer, engineer and the secret genius behind Feral Audio, Dustin Marshall

Topics discussed on this episode listed below for you to read:
Peaks and valleys associated with running an independent and not evil podcast network
Mental Health / Mental Illness
What is this whole reality thing anyway?"

I was going to caution anyone toying with the idea of ending their life about listening to this podcast, but maybe by listening to the podcast it might just save your life ... for a while at least.
And I'm someone speaking from experience ... not that this podcast saved my life, my attempt was over 30 years ago.
Interesting topics, but it seems more
 of a shits and giggles type show
I've been trying to get through the podcasts of Noah's and now I've been introduced to even more podcasts to listen to at
Feral Audio.  
Noah Lampert hosts some very interesting talks with some very interesting guests over at his podcast website, and if you haven't listened to the Kelly Carlin podcast yet, then you have missed another good talk -
Synchronicity with Noah Lampert

No comments:

Post a Comment