Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 28, 2016

Star Wars? Rune Soup: Talking 2017 Astrology with Austin Coppock

I'm not big into astrology, because on paper it can't really work, but somehow on a basic level it seems to (probably the "collective unconscious" is the real mechanism, rather than the movement of the "stars" in my book) so on a pop cultural level I like to keep in touch with astrology and what is going on with the Force in that universe.
I'm listening to this pod-cast on the day Carrie Fisher passed away (28th of December where I am), so Star Wars is on my mind today and seems like a good metaphor for this astrology pod-cast that I'm listening to now...so far...but let's just see how it all plays out...2017 I mean, not the pod-cast...although that as well.
Interestingly, 'Maps to the Stars' was one of Carrie's last movies, where she did a cameo in the movie.
"A tour into the heart of a Hollywood family chasing celebrity, one another and the relentless ghosts of their pasts."
Carrie Fisher as Eve?!
Didn't Carrie have her first heart-attack on the plane on 
Christmas Eve?
Rest in Peace...not that I believe anyone rests for too long on the other side...Carrie.
May the Force be with you in 2017, especially if you are born on the cusp of Virgo/Libra;-)   
TALKING 2017 ASTROLOGY WITH AUSTIN COPPOCK

No comments: