Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 12, 2016

Cory Allen – Episode 44 – Kelly MacLean

I really liked this conversation, apart from it giving me two expressions that slapped me across the brain, "meat taxi" and "bliss fishing" (catching the big fish?).
My Sunday: Between Two Worlds and Trying to Catch the Big Fish
I even Googled those terms to see how unique they were and came up with pretty much a blank slate, except for this shot of a Vietnam "meat taxi" that nearly makes me vomit...
and Kelly just mentioned the word "restaurant" as I was typing that last sentence and now Cory is talking about growing "cruelty free" meat in a laboratory ... bucket please.
Funny thing is that as I played the above track of Cory's called "Blue Eyes", I was going to write how coincidental that Kelly had blue eyes and that Cory interviewed her on his podcast, and then I heard Kelly talking over the music and thought to myself how stupid I was, because Cory had mashed up the last interview over the 'Blue Eyes' track, but he didn't, somehow the interview was playing in the background over the track, which sounded pretty good from what was meshing in "real time".
Anyway, if you love comedy and music as much as I do (not that I'll ever be a real musician or comedian in this lifetime) check out the interview at this link -
Cory Allen – Episode 44Kelly MacLean
Looks like another podcast series is going onto my iPad's favourite list.

No comments:

Post a Comment