Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 23, 2024

#15, The Devil Card and Weird Studies?πŸƒπŸ˜ˆ

How weird it was that this 'Weird Studies' podcast about the "Devil Card" should drop onto my Apple Podcast playlist two days out from my late older brother's birthday and the anniversary of the finalization of my divorce, when I had just been reading an old post about that card and my road trip to the town of Eden -
The Source of All Abysses: On the Devil Card in the Tarot
And this year my late brother's birthday falls on a full moon in my Chinese birth zodiac of the Dragon -
🐲Enter the 2024 Dragon?πŸ‰
I'll have to buy a pizza on Saturday night then ... and you probably think that I'm being ironic?-)
Life sure can be weird, I reckon:-)
Bluesfest 2020: The Festival That Never Took Place?

No comments:

Post a Comment