Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 15, 2024

What Does It Mean When You See An OWL? πŸ¦‰πŸ‘€

When I went to the cinema to see
'Killers of the Flower Moon' with my youngest son (29), there were two points in the movie where owls appear on the screen as a message of death or from the dead, and I said to my son after the second appearance of an owl on screen that my owl guy friend in America would like this movie.
Killers of the Flower Moon (2023) 
But when I left a comment on his blog a few months back to tell him about the owls in this movie, he deleted my comment, like he didn't give a hoot:-)
I told him when I can get some screen shots of the owls in the movie, I'll write my own post about it ...so here it is ... finally.
I like Mike, but he is a stranger bird than the owls he studies, I think.
Then again, maybe there is a message for me in our "friendship" over the years in the way he deleted my message:-)
Tell you what Mike, if I die first, I'm going to get an owl to drop a message on your head as you go take a hikeπŸ’©
From 
'Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood':-)
A Koncrete Podacast About The Mansons Goes Up on Margot Robbie's Birthday (AKA World UFO Day?)?

No comments:

Post a Comment