Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 10, 2024

🐲Enter the 2024 Dragon?πŸ‰

I thought the heavens were going to
rain on my parade last night, as I went up to the temple to welcome in the Year of the Dragon, my Chinese zodiac sign, but thank heavens, it didn't:-)
My lucky Dragon coin I bought last night
The carpark was full when I drove up to the gates, so I had to park my car a fair walk away from the temple, and the skies looked like they could bucket down anytime.
At least I got to walk past a familiar looking telephone pole that doesn't have appeared to have changed much over the years, and which I wrote about ten years ago in this old post -
A Dove Sign for Me ... or Mike?
But apart from some light rain on the night, the weather turned out fine.
I just had to watch my step on the night, as rain and steps can be a dangerous combination.
There's been a lot of water under the bridge, since I was up here for the last Year of the Dragon, 12 years ago -
Welcome to the Year of the Dragon
My celebration meal up at the temple grounds was more of a snack than a dinner, as I had already eaten some noodles at home, before going.
I had a chocolate peanut cookie, some pineapple cake and a cold brew (coffee).
GO THE LIONS!!!
I was born under the Wood Dragon sign, and since there are only five Dragon signs and this year is also a Wood Dragon year, you do the math:-)
Jupiter has nearly completed five trips around the sun since my birth and I wonder if I have another 12-year cycle left at this age?
But hey, life is a journey and not a destination, right?-)
I like how this Dragon above was made out of recycled material:-)
Have a Jovial Holiday:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment