Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 29, 2024

Messages From a Blue Butterfly?๐Ÿฆ‹

I recently wrote a post about two crow butterflies I caught having sex in mid-air in my backyard, while another crow butterfly was following them -
Then last week someone had donated a box of place mats with all butterfly sayings on them, which I had to check, to see if they were sellable in the Op Shop.
As I was reading each placemat, I thought how odd I would stumble across these in the same month I just had the weirdest butterfly synchronicity so far.
And that little voice in my head told me, what are the odds, you should buy them.
But I kept thinking, where's the black and white butterflies on these mates like the ones I see all the time now around my home, there's mainly blue ones on these mats, and I don't see blue butterflies around my home, as they are as rare as hen's teeth where I live.
But that nagging voice said to buy them, so I did.
And when I drove home from work on Monday and pulled up in my driveway, as I'm hopping out of my car to open my garage door, a blue butterfly nearly hits me in the head as I get out.
So, I grab my cell phone to snap a few pictures, as I watch it fly around in my neighbour's front yard.
When I got to my computer and uploaded the pictures to the bigger screen, I thought I had not captured the butterfly with my camera at first, but then I spotted it on the tree.
Watching the Tree to Catch ... A Butterfly?๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ‘€
But the last shots I took as it flew over the roof were the best.
These placemats don't seem to be for sale at www.lisapollock.com.au anymore.
So lucky me, in more ways than one, I guess?-)
The TransFORMation/Butterfly Effect?
Does 'The Big Door Prize' Live Up to Its Potential?๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿšช

No comments:

Post a Comment