Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 23, 2012

Welcome to the Year of the Dragon

The fountain at the entrance to the temple
The Year of the Dragon has arrived and I was up at my local temple celebrating with my Chinese friends who were ushering in the new year.
All of the following pictures as well as the above one, were taken last night up at the temple.

The Dragon has entered.
Happy Chinese New Year everyone.
Cheers.

4 comments:

  1. Great, good to see the pics. I read that boys born in the year of the Dragon will be very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce Lee was born in the year of the Dragon,so I don't how lucky that turned out to be ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of the gold laughing Buddha.Well,I enjoyed all pics. You and Mike take us on such fascinating foreign travels.

    ReplyDelete