Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 11, 2023

The Idiot's Guide to 'The Idiot'?🀑😜

'The Idiot'
is the next book I have to read before I die, if I want to keep these 1001 books I must read before I die in a reasonably chronological order.
Moby Dick and Cannibalism?πŸ³πŸ˜‹
A message about idiots in chapter 125 of 'Moby Dick'?
Of course, I have no intention of reading all of the 1001 books recommended in the book, only the ones that I feel I should read -
1001 Books I Must Read Before I Die ... Including the Banned Ones?πŸ“šπŸ“–πŸš«
I was going to skip reading
/listening to 
'The Idiot' but a lot of people who have read it seem to suggest that I would be a Fool to do so:-)
I've been listening to Martin Geeson reading the book at an Apple Podcast site, but apparently, he only reads half of the book, and a female reader takes over reading the other half of the book and the reviews from other listeners aren't good about her doing so.
I'm not bored with listening to the book being read to me by
Martin Geeson, but even if I don't end up listening to the whole audiobook, I already know how the story plays out from all the spoiler alerts I've heard from people who have read the book.
It's a pity 'The Idiot' title was already taken by the time Prince Harry wrote his book;-)
Harry's book is not on my list of books to read, no matter how long I live.
'The Idiot'?
Harry & M3GAN ... It's Good to Have a SPARE?πŸ‘‘
I've read 'Crime and Punishment' and 'Notes from (the) Underground', so that's two and a half (almost) of Dostoevsky's books now that I have read/listened to, with 2 more left to read on the list.
And the only regret so far is that I have so little time and so many books to read before I die:-(/:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment