Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 11, 2023

Down 'The Secret Sun Institute' Rabbit Hole and Jaws Will Drop in 2023?🐇🦈🕳🐰

I'm starting to worry about Chris Knowles' mental state as the years fly by, but I do find his pop-cultural thinking and dot connecting rather amusing most times, especially this recent You Tube above about Katy Perry's Super Bowl Shark/Lion dance back in 2015, nearly 40 years after JAWS hit cinema screens.
So, that Time When Jaws
Dropped and
Faces Melted?
This isn't the first time I have written a post about Knowles' observations on Perry's works, either -
Watching the Watchmen and the Fireworks?
JAWS was released in 1975, the Year of the Rabbit, by the way>;-)
Robert Shaw (9 August 192728 August 1978)
Robert Shaw, who played Quint in JAWS was born in 1927, the Year of the Rabbit and passed away the day before Chris Knowles' little siren Elizabeth Fraser's 15th birthday of August 29th, 1978.
And Liz Fraser was born in 1963, the Year of the Rabbit>;-)
A scene from 
Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining'
What's Up with the Year of the Rabbit, Doc?💊🐇🌈🐰
Our Gods Wear Spandex:
The Secret History of Comic Book Heroes
Robert Shaw's last movie was 'Avalanche Express' sharing star billing with Lee Marvin, who passed away on Liz Fraser's 24th birthday in 1987, the Year of the Rabbit>;-)
Funny how Knowles mentions Lenny Kravitz doing a song (I Kissed a Girl) with Katy Perry, considering Richard Dreyfuss reckons he only took the part in JAWS because he thought he would never get an acting role after his performance as Duddy  in 
My daddy was a cab driver for most of his life, and me and Lenny are both part Jewish and born in the same year making as both Dragons ironically:-)
Lenny Kravitz and the Year of the Dragon
Chris Knowles makes the point that the train crash victim in his video was named Ellen Brody like the wife of the cop in 'JAWS'.
Lorraine Gary, the actress who played Ellen Brody in the JAWS movies only had a 12-year film career spanning from 1975, the Year of the Rabbit to 1987, the Year of the Rabbit>;-)
Jaws: The Revenge (1987)
Robert Shaw also played a baddie the year Liz Fraser was born in 1963 in the Bond film 'From Russia With Love'>;-)
From Russia with Love (1963)
The Deep starring Robert Shaw
Chris says he shares the same birthday as Missy Elliott and turned 49 in 2015, so that means he was born on the 1st of July, 1966, making him a Fire Horse.
And while 2015 was the Year of the Goat, it was still the Year of the Wood Horse when the 2015 Super Bowl took place, as the Year of the Goat didn't start until Feb 19th in 2015.
Black Sunday starring Robert Shaw
Ironically, I'm a Seahawks fan when it comes to the NFL and a Sharks and Lions fan when it comes to the NRL and AFL:-)
Pete Carroll the Seahawks coach was born in 1951, the Year of the Rabbit>;-)
It certainly is a mad world in 2023, the Year of the Rabbit>;-)

UPDATE: 
Synchronicity has nothing to do with predictive
programming
 or subliminal mind control.
I'm with Jake when it comes to "synchromysticism", not Chris Knowles' parinoid ramblings, as amusing as they are to saner minds than his;-)
By Jove! Jake's Synchromystic Jupiter Mission? ♃🌠

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Darren. Been thinking about the Secret Sun lately, for the blindingly obvious reason that I remember the weird crowd and strange goings-on that showed up on his blog back you-know-when. Anyway, he's been moving into new directions lately, and he's not asking for comments on his public blog any more. And you synchromystics are still E.T.s from a mad world, as far as I'm concerned. (And if Chris' mental state isn't great lately, on one hand it's a pity but on the other I can't say I find it entirely surprising - I expect there is only so much synchro-stuff anyone can take).

    In case anyone appreciates my random thoughts on all of the above, here it goes:
    1. I honestly can't imagine Liz Fraser ever guarding muffins from a hungry crowd.
    2. "I was born under a wondering star" is a great song.
    3. The ending of Pelham 123 reminds me of Natalie Portman demonstrating sneezing on cue. The scene when the car with the million dollars gets wrecked is also brilliant. Before I showed up on the Secret Sun, I was investigating a curious incident involving the Holy Grail, in which a million pound prize mysteriously vanished so... I know that feeling. (Actually, you'd have never got me interested while the prize was on. I'd automatically assume that the problem was too hard and wouldn't have bothered with it. It was the "how would they know?" Or rather, not know?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I refer to Chris' "mental state" I mean more like his seemingly paranoid megalomaniac cult leader like tendencies, like he thinks he is the second coming of Chris[t] leading his sheep away from the big bad world ... which he is well and truly a part of, as we all are.
    Maybe I'm wrong about his "mental state", but he sure is starting to show Jim Jones tendencies lately methinks ;-)
    I've never watched Pelham 123 or most of those crappy movies I mentioned Robert Shaw starring in above, except JAWS and maybe 'From Russia with Love' years ago.
    I just watched the trailers on You Tube ... and that was enough for me.
    Yeah, I find the connections Chris makes with Liz Fraser amusing, but I wonder what she would think if she read his blog posts?
    Maybe she would boost her home security a bit more?
    I used to think Chris' posts were more tongue in cheek, but now I think he might actually believe literally what he writes, which is a bit of a worry.
    I believe synchronicity is produced by the one great cosmic mind, which we are ALL a part of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to read Knowles' blog postings and listen to interviews with him with great interest, as he had unique insights on the paranormal and supernatural. However, at least on his Twitter account, I noticed that he not only takes disagreement poorly, but seems focused more on complaining about the "woke mob" and people wearing "face diapers" (masks) while indulging in a 2020s version of Satanic panic, smashing the two tendencies together while downplaying the resurgence in fascism in recent years as made up and a "distraction."

    This isn't too terribly new, given that I remember him many years ago basically spanking a Sunner for calling out someone who posted a brazenly fascistic comment. But it seems to have gotten worse in the past few years. So yeah, either his mental state has deteriorated... or he knows exactly what he's doing and has gotten on the right-wing grift money train. At least on Twitter, most of the replies to his postings definitely have a whiff of right libertarianism at best, and even worse. In fact, I have wondered if he's projecting on others, and "certain elements" are funding him...

    Anyway, looking forward to the Netflix documentary that might appear by decade's end.

    ReplyDelete