Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

March 29, 2012

How To Train Your Dragon?

Is the universe trying to tell me something here?
I had only just posted the story below  
(The Cosmic Egg and the Dragon) 
about a day ago, I go down the road to buy a paper ... and I only buy the Wednesday paper to get the match lists for the
National Rugby League teams playing on the weekend.
And I'm greeted by this front page below.
You might be thinking, "big deal, so what?"
Well, Sarah's mum Kim,  just happens to be ... well maybe not my 'best' mate, but at least my workmate ... which reminds me that I have to get my DVD of The Way back off her;-)
I remember Kim telling me a the beginning of the year how her daughter had been selected to tour with some Disney production about a dragon, but I had forgotten about that until I saw this front page story in the Brisbane newspaper,
Brisbane's Sarah McCreanor gets fired up for role in arena spectacular How To Train Your Dragon
Sarah plays Astrid in the show, which is hardly the bit part that I thought Kim was talking about to me at the beginning of the year.
Not that she said bit part ... but she didn't say starring role, either.
Now, I've never met Sarah before, or seen her dance, except for some obscure Tim Minchin clip on You Tube a few years ago. 
So, I Googled her name to see if she had any dancing clips and found this one below of her dancing to a cover version of  
The Cranberries Zombie.
Which I found synchronious as I had just seen The Cranberries perform this song last Saturday night between Wolfmother's and the Lenny Kravitz set.
In fact, it was one of my main motivations for going Saturday, to see them perform this song live in front of me ... and I was not one bit disappointed, either.  
Oh ... and who should the local NRL side the Brisbane Broncos be taking on Friday night?
The Saint George Dragons!?!
I live in Brisbane, but I can't stand the Broncos (even though I have to feel guilty about that because it's my dead father-in-law's favourite team ... and he had their flag draped over his coffin ... and I mean their actual flag, that the club let them have for the day ... but sorry John, you know as well as I, that I still don't like them ... although probably not as much as I once did), so I'll be going for the Dragons on Friday night ... not that I like them much better.
The Cranberries at Riverstage March 24th, 2012

8 comments:

  1. Whew. And posted at 11:11 PM, no less. Labyrinthine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Trish says posted at 11:11, and her comment at 8.12: 8+1+2=11. Also 29/3/2012 = 19 = 10 = 1 (and 29th also=11)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you had to go and spoil it by posting your comment at 01:26am but it's now 6:32 pm here = 11.

      Delete
    2. I don't no why mine posted at 01.32am,It's 6:34 as I'm posting this,I better check the time settings on my blogger.

      Delete
    3. The comment times are all wrong on my blogs too, even though it's supposedly set at UK time. Must be a bug ...

      Delete
    4. It must be Mike.I've had a go a trying to fix it,but have given up.It keeps telling me it's set to Brisbane time,but it's not.
      I've got better things to do with my time.-)

      Delete
  3. For those wondering about the eventual score between the Brisbane Broncos and the St.George Dragons,well...it looks like the Dragons definitely need more training,as they were down 24-0 at half-time,but came home strong in the second half to lose only by 28-20.

    ReplyDelete