Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 29, 2022

The FARcast and the Fear of Flying?

I wrote a recent post about picking up my copy of the Fear of Flying’ to continue reading from where I  had left off, as I had stopped reading it to read another book at the time which I also had on my bookshelf titled ‘Windswept House’ and which I have also written a few posts about, such as this one -
Fatima, Art Bell and the Number 13?
Once I started reading Erica Jong’s book again I read the passage where Erica writes about the main character in the book being born on March 26th, which is actually Erica’s real birthday, too.
Which made me think of the FARcast podcast episode I had listened to when I was searching for podcasts about people who had read ‘Windswept House’ and laughed when about 25 minutes from the end of that podcast episode the host makes a comment about “the zipperless f#ck” which is an expression/meme made famous from the novel ‘Fear of Flying’ ... the same novel I had put on the back burner to read ‘Windswept House’:-)
What are the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment