I was wondering what Alan Abbadessa Green/Alan Abbadessa/Alan Green, (or whatever he is calling himself these days) has been up to lately, as he was a rather big voice and "cat herder" of "syncheads" about 10 to 12 years ago?
I even did an AI search to see if AI could tell me what Al had been up to lately, but not much luck there, either.
Even an Apple Podcast search only threw up a 2020 'Radio8Ball' episode where Alan commented on the song 'Redwood' by Meernaa, and picked Andas Jones' song 'Hideaway', which seems somewhat prophetic now in 2026.
If a tree falls in the forest, does anybody hear?-)
And there was another 2022 'Radio8Ball' episode featuring Alan talking up his computer game, which was probably the last straw for Alan at trying to monetize "synchronicity" in some way or another over the years?
That episode above seems to be the last 'Radio8Ball' episode ever uploaded to the Apple Podcast site, but I did find a June, 2023 You Tube of Andras hosting a 'Radio8Ball' show at some dream conference.
![]() |
| ALAN ABBADESSA joins this week's Pop Oracle session with host ANDRAS JONES |
![]() |
| Alan Abbadessa & Little Ghost |
Which seems rather ironic, since Andras was one of the stars of the movie 'Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master', which was not lost on him either I see from watching that You Tube above:-)





No comments:
Post a Comment