Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 29, 2016

The Messengers // Mike Clelland // LIVE 092216

I'm on a road trip at the moment, so I haven't been able to write the posts I want to write, because I only have my iPad to write these posts on and it drives me bonkers to write a post on this thing, but since I'm staying in room 216 at the moment and I was listening to this podcast numbered 092(216) and David Plate raved on about the number 216 in his talk in my last post, 
CLIMBING THE TREE OF LIFE – DAVID CHARLES PLATE
I thought I should re-post a link to the talk I listened to last night for readers who may be interested - 
https://soundcloud.com/euphomet/29-the-messengers-mike-clelland-live-092216

2 comments:

  1. Great image and will check out the link. Hope you're enjoying your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am enjoying the trip and if my team the Sharks win the grand final on Sunday in Sydney (where I'll be) then it's going to be a trip hard to ever top again in my lifetime.

    ReplyDelete