Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 27, 2017

(Queen) Mary Christmas and a Surprise in the New Year?

I saw the headlines on the December 17th, 2017 newspaper that Princess Mary of Denmark and her royal family were spending Christmas in Australia this year.
Body boards, beach football and a beautiful day out: Princess Mary, Prince Frederik and children enjoy a day at Sydney's Palm Beach - after jetting into Australia for the Christmas break
"Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark, Countess of Monpezat, R.E. (Mary Elizabeth; nÊe Donaldson; born 5 February 1972) is the wife of Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark.
Frederik is the heir apparent to the throne, which means that should Frederik succeed, she will automatically become Queen of Denmark."
Rumours are that the current Queen of Denmark will be stepping down and handing the throne over to the young couple in the new year, which would make Princess Mary, Queen Mary.
So next year's World Cup draw possess a very interesting question as to who our (Australia's) Princess/Queen Mary of Denmark will be cheering for when Australia plays Denmark in the Group C draw.
Maybe a draw is the only diplomatic thing to hope for if you are in Princess/Queen Mary's position?
Can Australia make it out of Group C?
First and foremost I'm an Australian born and bred here, so it's a no brainer who I'll be going for, but I do have Danish blood from my mother's side of the family and I'm also a Tottenham Hotspur supporter and with Christian Eriksen being one of my favourite Spurs' players. 
I will be hoping Denmark can go through with Australia, but that means France would have to miss out going through.
And as much as I would like to see that happening, I can't.
Next year marks the 20th anniversary of France winning the World Cup and if anyone is a favourite to win group C, it's them.
Peru struggled to put New Zealand away to get to the 2018 WC ... but who knows?
On a personal synch note, I see that Princess Mary's mother passed away 20 years ago on my own mother's birthday of November 20th.
I guess next year could play out like a real-life soap opera for Princess/Queen Mary and come next June the question could be which team is the Home and Away team when it comes to Princess Mary's support?
And on the subject of soap operas that's maybe why the Danish Royal Family spent time at Palm Beach?
That TV show celebrates its 30th anniversary in 2018 and only God knows how.
I personally can't stand that show and while my TV set won't be tuning into any 'Home and Away' episodes in 2018, it will be tuned into the World Cup and especially Australia v Denmark on June 22nd, 2018.
Go 'Strlia!!!
Princess Mary just can't stay out of the surf it seems, as this news item above from today shows.
And I hope Princess Mary stays in the shallows, because it's been 50 years since Harold Holt disappeared in the surf and with me being a Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks supporter, I don't want to have to turn the porchlight on again;-)
Although waiting for Australia to win a World Cup in soccer I might have to leave a nuclear powered lighthouse turned on.

UPDATE: December 27th, 2017
This very sad news story above just broke on the national news website hours after I wrote this post.
Jessica Falkholt stars in the upcoming movie 'Harmony' to be released in 2018.
HARMONY TRAILER [2018]
Unfortunately, not all synchronicities point to good outcomes, it seems.

UPDATE: 30th December, 2017

UPDATE: 17th of January, 2018
Very sad news indeed not to mention kind of eerie, because -
Jessica Falkholt’s death falls on the same day Home and Away marks 30 years on screens
Home and Away

No comments:

Post a Comment