Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 7, 2021

The TransFORMation/Butterfly Effect?

SIGNS?
Listening to 
Harley Rotbart talk about his yellow butterfly coincidences to Bernie Beitman in the above You Tube made me think of all of those weird butterfly coincidences I have experienced in my own life and written about before on this blog -
Happy Mother's Day 2021?
I bought a butterfly ring to wear years ago to remind me of the ripple effect a butterfly's wings are fabled to have from the other side of the world.
I didn't wear it for long because its edges were a bit too sharp and I kept getting it caught on things, and I didn't want to lose a finger, so I now have it on a shelf above my computer screen.
Maybe someone should compile a book filled with
people's meaningful coincidences and the myths and beliefs surrounding butterflies, like Mike Clelland did with owls?

No comments:

Post a Comment