Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

January 14, 2024

The Love Witch?πŸ’˜πŸ˜

I saw my old mate David Plate has mashed together the 2016 movie 'The Love Witch' and Weyes Blood's 2018 album 'Front Row Seat to Earth' and made one of his amusing sync films out of the combo.
I wrote about my old sync-head mate in my last post -
David Charles Plate and The Deep Share Podcast?🎀 🍽
WEYES BLOOD THE LOVE WITCH (Sync Movie)
I wasn't familiar with 
Weyes Blood's 2018 album 'Front Row Seat to Earth' or any of Weyes Blood's songs until now.
Front Row Seat to Earth
I haven't watched David Plate's sync movie yet, so I'll have to leave a place for it in my diary.
But I have just watched 'The Love Witch' on the free  Brollie streaming site, where the movie is #20 on the top 20 streamed movies on Brollie.
BROLLIE
It's a very good piss take on modern romance, TV soap opera acting and the modern witchcraft craze -
Modern Witchcraft, Inciting a Brew Ha Ha and Stirring the Cauldron?

No comments:

Post a Comment