Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 12, 2023

Under the Silver Lake and the Owl's Kiss?πŸ¦‰πŸ’‹

I watched the American movie 'Under the Silver Lake' for the first time on the new Brollie streaming service and can see that it is a movie that I'll need to watch a few more times -
Sunburnt Screens and Brollies? πŸŽ₯☔πŸŒ‚πŸŒžπŸŽ¬
An article by Georgia Clelland?
This is a hard film to track down over on this side of the world.
Under the Silver Lake (2018)
There is a character in the movie called 'The Owl's Kiss' and I couldn't help thinking of my old mate Mike Clelland and his obsession with all things owl and alien while I was watching this movie -
Clelland, Bird and Name Synchronicities?πŸ¦‰πŸ¦πŸ“•I've written about this movie before, but I have not seen it until this year -
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Under the Silver Lake and the Milky Way?
The Late Greg Wayne played 
Diamond Grill
 in 'Under the Silver Lake'?
Apparently, there are a lot of subliminal images in the movie poster, like the word SEX written in the drowning girl's hair.
Pirate/Owl mask?
Because in the movie, like in the scene below, subliminal images in advertising are discussed.
It's a very interesting movie on more levels than one, I think.
And I can't see why the movie only made about $2 million at the box office.
It's worth a watch a few times over, I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment