Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

December 24, 2020

It's Not the Number of Moments That Make Up Life ...?

Lands 3:51pm on my SIGNS watch?
The next SIGN I read after the butterfly landed on my watch
The exit SIGN on the way out of the Bribie Island Butterfly House
I picked my repaired SIGNS watch up at 3:51pm last Friday:-)
I went to Bribie Island again yesterday to mainly drop off two boxes of books to the Bribie Island Book Exchange.
I decided to throw in that book of Allison's because I had visited the butterfly house at Bribie Island on my last visit, and as luck would have it I realized it was a Wednesday on my visit to the island yesterday, so I paid a visit to the butterfly house in the closing hour, before heading home.
The old watchband and a dead battery:-)
The funny thing is apart form my watchband needing to be replaced, the battery in my SIGNS watch ran dead last week for the first time since it stopped just after my dad passed away back in September of 2016.
Stop the Clocks? Signs?
I wanted my watch running so I could wear it on Christmas Day, so I put it in for repairs last Friday and picked it up and paid for it at 3:51pm.
And yesterday the only butterfly to land on me that I was aware of did so by landing on my watch at 3:51pm:-) 
My Bribie cinema ticket from yesterday
Another weird thing was that after I had dropped the two boxes of books off at the book exchange I went and saw a movie about the 'Bee Gees' which had Barry Gibb telling about their rise to fame and of the passing of his brothers.
The movie also had interviews with other musicians, and one was ... stop the clocks ... Noel Gallagher:-)
The Oasis CD 'Stop the Clocks'
I hadn't even planned to go to the
butterfly house yesterday, but after seeing the Bee Gees movie, (which I hadn't planned to see until the day before I had decided to take my books to the exchange) getting some minimum chips, and having a walk on the eastern Bribie beach, I had to go past the butterfly house and felt I should drop in for a visit.
The Bullsh*t Machine and the Path to Enlightenment with a Bag of Hot Chips?
Minimum Pig Face chips $4
Looking out to the Pacific Ocean from Bribie
Is that you Jonathan Livingston Seagull?-)
My Summertime walk on Bribie Island yesterday
Just keep synching I say;-)
"If you don't take a photo it didn't happen."?
Synching Ships?
There is Harmony in Everything, It's a Butterfly Who Waits for the World?

No comments:

Post a Comment