Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 15, 2026

The Odyssey: Trickster and Homesickness?ðŸŽðŸĄ

I listened to the
'Jungian Ever After' podcast below and found it amusing, because if I want to watch this movie on the weekend then I'll have to see it at a cinema in Perth, which is the farthest capital city away from my hometown of Brisbane that I have ever visited in Australia.
Odysseus: Trickster and Homesickness
So, I hope I don't get homesick watching it this weekend:-)

UPDATE: July 21st, 2026
Me and my youngest son did go and see 'The Odyssey' at the Palace Cinemas in Perth last Friday night, after spending the day on Rottnest Island and while he watched the whole movie and loved it, I kept falling asleep during the film, not because I found it boring, I was just really tied and my eyes were drying out all the time because of the air conditioning in this small cinema we saw (or in my case tried to see) the film in.
This was pretty much the only cinema in Perth near us that we could get two tickets to see the movie, as all the other cinemas were booked out ... and this session sold out eventually, as well.
This is not the size cinema to see a movie like 'The Odyssey', but at least I know what to expect when I go see it again (or should I say, see the whole lot this time?) at a big screened local Brisbane cinema this week.
It probably didn't help that I had this burger and chips meal at a Flame 400 store in the complex before seeing the movie?

UPDATE: July 23rd, 2026
I saw it on Tuesday and stayed awake all the way through this time:-)
I have a ticket to see it again next week in a DBox cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment