Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 8, 2013

Synchronicity with Frank Joseph


Well, Frank is becoming a synchronicity in my life over the last few days.
I read his book a few years ago and loved it, since then though I've heard very little about him.
Frank Joseph
The last few days though he has been turning up everywhere I web-surf.
Back to the Titanic
Synchronicity: The Key of Destiny  
But that You Tube at the top of this post was my greatest find so far.
I had never heard him talk before and I found this lecture brilliant.
If you get time (it goes for an hour and a half) have a listen.
It's good.

UPDATE: May 9th, 2013. 
Thanks to my friend Mike Perry in a comment below, I found some disturbing news about Frank Joseph on the net -
Frank Collin 
" In the 1980 movie The Blues Brothers, Henry Gibson portrayed a caricature of Frank Collin as an "Illinois Nazi"".

I wonder if Shirley Maclaine knew this when she endorsed his book
The character in The Blues Brothers inspired by the real 
Frank (Joseph) Collin.

5 comments:

Mike Perry said...

Re: Frank Joseph. Go to Amazon USA, link below, and scroll down to the review of his book.

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Coincidence-Mysterious-Synchronicity-Shaping/dp/1848372248/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1368030830&sr=1-2&keywords=Power+of+Coincidence+frank+Joseph

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Well,I'd not heard about that before.
A Jewish anti-Semite Nazi jailed pedophile ???

Well,he must hate me then.

Still a good book and talk though.
I'll bet he just loves IKEA.-)

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

We heard this, too. I haven't read his new book, but I loved the one I read a few years back. I hope the stories about him aren't true.

Mike Perry said...

May well be a good book and talk but I wouldn't watch / read it. I had his book The Power of Coincidence a while back - but no more!

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

Yeah,it's a bit of a task to watch that clip again now that I know what he has done in the past,
which is such a damn shame,because if you didn't know who he was,the talk wold be bloody brilliant.
Such is life,I guess.
The funny thing is that I have a subnormal older brother and he loved car movies and his favourite video was "The Blues Brothers".
I've seen this film so many times that I'm sick of seeing it.
And yet this guy is modeled on the Nazi leader in the film.
How ironic can you get ?
Especially since he is a Jew,too.
I really don't get this guy marching to torment his own people who had come through the war,not to mention the little boys he was arrested for abusing.
Mad world sometimes.