Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 28, 2013

The Greatest Stories Ever Told?

This church reminded me of  sitting in a cinema, contemplating life.
The Victoria Point Cineplex just outside Brisbane.
The Victoria Point Cineplex just outside Brisbane.
The Story - AKA The Best Wedding Video Ever  
I saw the above You Tube yesterday on the net and it reminded me of the post I wrote the other day about the spiritual experience of religious shrines and the cinema -
St.Kevin, Hollywood, 42 and Reflection..  
There is a nod to King Kong in the above video too, which reminded me of this bit of synchromysticism -

420 KONG

And of course 420 reminded me of this clip -
420 Bullseye  
And this post about 420 -

My 420 Session in Oz;-)

ARMED With a DREAM - Peace of Me                                                     "ARMED With a DREAM " / 42 Sync

Charles Durning:The Red Shoe Connection?

Stargate of Oz
Scene from The Place Beyond the Pines.
Amen to synchromysticism and cinema I say ;-)

Danny McGinlay
If you watch Danny's show-real bear in mind that I live in Logan :-)
Checking the brew’s gravity
Not only did this article get uploaded on April 20, but to me personally there is something very syncy in being 
"Celebrity Brew day"

Repo Man / 127 Sync


http://www.xxxx.com.au/

1 comment:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

You're able to connect so many things simultaneously that I can't imagine what your night time dreams are like, Daz!