Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 18, 2017

Messages from Adolescent Suicides?

I found this 'The Moore Show' episode about adolescent suicides by a "coincidence" while looking up some other You Tubes and I found it well worth a watch.
The cynical viewers will say that Teresa St. Frances is just trying to flog her book, which of course she is, but it's the messages she is sharing in the video above which I agree with as far a synchronicity is concerned, no matter my own thoughts on suicide and what happens to those "souls" once they have taken their own life.
I disagree with her about voids in lives of others from someone committing suicide, as I believe the universe (God, or whatever you want to call the intelligence running the show) would foresee that coming and cover those bases.
Maybe I'm just a fatalist at heart when it comes to the big events in people's lives, but like random accidents and illnesses that befall people in life, maybe that was all part of the overall plan, as bad as that seems from down here.
Still, while I believe in fate to a certain extent ... or large extent, I believe you have to live life as if nothing is planned.
I mean who's got a copy of the script on them as they go through life anyway?
So, we don't know what's going to happen really, even if it is all written in the stars somewhere.
We may get a line whispered to us from the side of life's stage from time to time, but nobody has a copy of life's script while playing on the world stage.
Carpe diem

No comments:

Post a Comment