Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 7, 2017

Owls as Alien Messengers?! UFOwls?

I used to read Mike Clelland's blog quite a bit around five years ago, mainly because he would do some really good audio podcasts, which were/are worth listening to.
I'm not much into the UFO blogs now (because I have never had a UFO experience, I guess) 
on the net and more into synchronicity and shamanism blogs/podcasts.
Mike Clelland |
Owls,
Aliens, & Synchronicity
I heard this podcast above the other day and was discussing Mike's ideas in that podcast with another synchead who has read Mike's owl book and who thought there was some merit to his theories on owls and UFOs.
I said to that person that I was pretty sure I was the first one to bring that idea about owl/hybrid/drones to Mike in a comment to his blog, and I had read the blog right from the beginning when I made the comment, so I'm pretty sure I planted that seed in Mike's head, even if like an owl, it flew over the top of his head at the time.
Sure enough, I found the post where Mike at least acknowledges that he had read that comment of mine about the owls as messengers/living drones in a post at his blog titled,
this whole blog, read in order -
"Brizdaz wrote:
Mike,
This is the first time I have read your blog and I find it truly fascinating, so I've decided to start right at the beginning and work my way through ... The first post I read on this blog was "Owl on a Cold Winter's Night" ... then I started scrolling down, and thought, where do I start - the answer - at the beginning, of course.
So I went right back and started scrolling up. So far,I'm as far as the "Owls at Sunset" post, and a thought entered my head that maybe owls are some sort of alien/hybrid cross also, and maybe they can work as a type of alien messenger or drone type creature for aliens to watch us from afar? They do appear otherworldly compared to most birds.
Just a thought, and love the blog.
(PLEASE NOTE: the comment above is slightly edited for brevity)"
He wrote that post in January, 2011, but my original comment (screen shot below) 
was from the first post I had ever read at Mike's blog -
owl on a cold winter's night 
before going back to the beginning of his blog and getting up to speed with where he was coming from. 
So this was my original comment in its entirety -
Brizdaz said...
Mike,
This is the first time I have read your blog and I find it truly fascinating, so I've decided to start right at the beginning and work my way through (lucky I'm now on holidays).
The first post I read on this blog was "Owl on a Cold Winter's Night"
(love that photo BTW, it's like peering at the subconscious peering back at the conscious...it would make a great poster) then I started scrolling down and thought, where do I start...the answer...at the beginning,of course.
So I went right back and started scrolling up.
So far, I'm as far as the
"Owls at Sunset" post, and a thought entered my head that maybe owls are some sort of
alien/hybrid cross also,and maybe they can work as a type of alien messenger or drone type creature for aliens to watch from (I put in an extra "from" that I shouldn't have...oops) us from afar?
They do appear otherworldly compared to most birds.

Just a thought, and love the blog.

Cheers / Darren

December  21, 2010 at 8:31 PM 
Hmm.
I did buy a copy of his book when it came out and had a quick flick through it, but I'm yet to read it.
It's funny that when I ran that comment by Mike, I had the feeling at the time that it was a major turning point for him if only he was listening ... but then maybe a little birdy had whispered that thought into my head to pass on to Mike and I wasn't really listening either and thought it was my idea, too?-)
The kind of podcast shows that really interest me now are ones like Skeptiko where the host of this show is really digging deep into the kind of answers I'm looking for, too.
And this latest podcast at Skeptiko, which came out about a day after I put this post up is really right up my alley -
Skeptiko Roundtable with Seriah and Joshua from WhereDidTheRoadGo |339|

No comments:

Post a Comment