Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 25, 2017

Master Mason Michael Schiavello

I'm not a Freemason, but I do find the subject interesting and think that there is a lot of disinfo on both sides of the coin when it comes to Freemasonry.
My grandfather was a Master Mason and while I never met him, because he passed away just before I was born, it sounds like from what I've heard about him that he was a good man.
I caught a few interviews over the weekend that Michael 'The Voice' Schiavello was in and have linked them in this post.
TWS 040 Know Thyself | A Conversation with Bro. Michael Schiavello
Michael also has a book out titled, 'Know Thyself'' where he writes, "Some of the most successful people in history, from Mozart to Churchill, George Washington to Walt Disney, Cecille B. DeMille, Henry Ford, Ty Cobb, John Wayne, Buzz Aldrin, Mark Twain, Arnold Palmer, John Elway and Clark Gable used it to improve their lives and enable their success."
Well, I'm pretty sure Buzz Aldrin is good at keeping some pretty big secrets;-)
I can see that during the above interview Sean Stone doesn't seem real convinced by Michael's views on Freemasonry.
Joe Rogan Experience #124 - Michael Schiavello (Part 1)
Interesting talks, but I'm still in the dark when it comes to what Freemasonry is all about, pardon the pun:-)
It sounds good in practice, if that's what they do practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment