Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 23, 2017

Synchromystic Artistic Reflections and Shadows in the Year of the Rooster

I used to have the above Tracey Keller picture hanging on the wall of my study in my old house, but I gave it away with all of my other Tracey Keller pictures, bar one, to my nieces when I got divorced and had to sell the house. 
The only Tracey Keller picture
I have left now
But I noticed this old post was getting quite a few hits in the last few days so, I re-read it and saw the pirate ship animal painting and a lot of things struck me on a synchromystic level about this painting and the Year of the Rooster and Trump -
I mean take a look at the red and white stripes on the sail of the pirate ship in Tracey's painting.
Remind you of the stripes on a famous brand of chicken buckets at all?
Plus, there is a rooster at the bow of the ship and an elephant (Republican?) at the stern of the ship walking the plank with a green frog under the elephant (Kek?).
"It'd sound like a TRUMPet or a stampeding crowd"?
I still have the above picture book of Tracey's that I wrote about buying in this post -
My Children's Books Syncs
Tracey Keller's owl painting
Maybe there is more to Tracey's owl dream than she realizes?
Her paintings do seem to be synchromystically symbolic at certain times it seems, or is it just coincidence and an overactive imagination on my part?
'The World' Loses Hope?
Just What is Synchromysticism Exactly?

No comments:

Post a Comment