Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

February 19, 2017

Future Fossils: Tony Vigorito (Synchronicity)

I caught this interesting 'Future Fossils' podcast featuring Tony Vigorito the other day -
I hadn't heard anything about Tony for a while, thinking that he had slipped off the synch radar since I wrote my last posts about him -
Nine Kinds of Naked
9 Kinds of Naked (Part 2)
I really enjoyed reading Tony's novel 'Nine Kinds of Naked' and have been waiting to see what kind of novel he would write after NKoN
Tony claims to have written 'Nine Kinds of Naked' thorough the dictates of synchronicity alone. 
Looks like it is 'Love and Other Pranks', so I'll have to stick that one on my Amazon wish list.
I also caught Michael Garfieldwho hosts the 'Future Fossils' podcast being interviewed on Noah Lampert's 'Synchronicity' podcast site in episode 63 -
EPISODE 63DIGGING DEEP WITH MICHAEL GARFIELD
Looks like everything is connected in a synchy kind of way after all:-)
Symbol Wars with Douglas Rushkoff and Michael Garfield

No comments:

Post a Comment