Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 3, 2017

The Conjuring 2, Elvis and 1977

I've been trying to write a post about the year 1977 and all the weird things that went down in that year, much like the post I wrote about 1967 -
1967: The Present Can Only Be Viewed from the Past?
I'm starting to think that I have bitten off more than I can chew with this year.
Every time I go to write this post about 1977 something else will pop up which took place in that time period also. 
For instance, Those Conspiracy Guys just released a five-hour podcast about Elvis Presley, who passed away in 1977.
Those Conspiracy Guys also have a five-hour podcast about the Warrens who investigated the Enfield council house in 1977, which later became referred to as the Enfield Poltergeist and was the subject of the movie 'The Conjuring 2' where the Ed Warren character sings an Elvis song in that movie.
I haven't listened to the two podcasts, although I have started listening to the Elvis podcast, as I just like the weird Irish accents and humour of the podcasters, but I'm no Elvis fan. 
If you do have a spare ten hours to listen to the two podcasts back-to-back, bear in mind that Elvis died in the same year that the haunting took place
You might be all shook up after listening to these shows.
After seeing 'The Conjuring 2' 'I Can't Help Falling in Love' just creeps me out now.
Born 27th of February 1977 
(age 40)
Also interesting was that writer, director and producer of 'The Conjuring 2'James Wan was born on January 27th, 1977.
James was also director of Furious 7 (alternatively known as Fast & Furious 7 and Fast 7) the last fast and furious movie Paul Walker was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment