Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 24, 2017

Thorne of the Blue Rose

You've got less than three weeks to hear the latest '42 Minutes' podcast for free ... after that you'll have to subscribe to hear it ... so don't delay if you are a fan of 'Twin Peaks'.
UPDATE: The pay wall has been taken down now.
Douglas Bolles interviews John Thorne of Blue Rose Magazine about the first four episodes of the new 'Twin Peaks' series.
Episode 274: John Thorne: Twin Peaks: The Return
I watched the first four episodes of TP on my iPad on Stan last night listening for cool new lines to quote from the show and paused one episode to grab my pen and write this gem down -
"When you get there, you will already be there" and when I looked at my iPad to hit play again a message on the screen said that there was 42 minutes remaining.
Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment