Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

May 15, 2017

Finding Dory?

I was thinking that Disney could probably put the "Where's Waldo/Wally" book franchise out of business overnight if they decided to use the same concept with their Dory fish character in a line of books where kids had to fish out just where Dory was in the picture.
And of course Disney could do a 'Finding Nemo' range of books as well.
I reckon Disney would have kids hooked on 'Finding Dory' and could basically tell Waldo to go and get lost when it comes to finding him.
Sorry Waldo, but I guess I would like to see a demented fish give a know-it-all nerd a good hiding when it comes to hiding.
And don't forget Disney that it was my idea first, so don't tell me to get lost when it comes to royalties.

No comments: