Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 27, 2017

IKEA Snow-job?

I was about to head to my local cinema this week and catch 
'The Snowman' until I saw all of the bad reviews at 'Rotten Tomatoes' about it, especially this one - 
Mention that four letter word IKEA in a review and I know that the movie has to be really crap, especially if IKEA's TV ads are anything to go by -
IKEA is forced to pull 'sexist' advert in China that shows a mother threatening to DISOWN her daughter if she can't bring home a boyfriend
Good to see it's not just their Jewish co-workers they offend.
Only When IKEA Freezes Over?
Ironically, I wrote about following the monkey in my last post -
Scene from the TV show LOST
Gen/Eric Thoughts on What it Means to Follow the Monkey?
But not the IKEA monkey -
The IKEA Monkey
Because you really will end up LOST.
From Seeing a Brilliant Play to Finishing a Disgrace of a Book
I guess if I want to see a movie to relive my IKEA past, I should see this one instead -
Happy Halloween and remember that there are no treats in an IKEA visit.
Stay in the car ... or it can only end badly;-)
I might just go and see the new Thaw ... I mean Thor ... movie that was filmed in my hometown, but well away from the IKEA stores we have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment