Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

October 14, 2017

What Happened to Richard Hoagland's Las Vegas Radio Show?

I tried tuning into Richard's show live the other night (although it was daylight over this side of the planet) and just got Vegas style easy listening music instead of the show I wanted to listen to.
I thought I must have got my wires crossed until I read Chris Knowles' latest post -
where Chris wrote,
"Hoping to appear on Richard Hoagland's show tomorrow night.
I was invited back to talk Vegas and not only did the show never make it air, another attempt the following night failed to go on as well.
And then Richard found himself off the station entirely.
There's something very weird and bad going on.
The only good news is that people are starting to realize it."
Well, better luck this time round I say, but someone doesn't want it going to air, it seems.
The s#it shovels should be selling like hotcakes in Vegas at the moment I would imagine.
I just feel sorry for all of the victims and families of the victims involved in this bizarre shooting.
And they deserve some honest answers from all of the s#it being flung around from this event in the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment